-
November 8th, 2003, 02:54 AM
#1
Inactive Member
"If ya wanna make a move then ya better come in!"
any one know who to read guitar cords!
help me!!
-
November 8th, 2003, 05:27 AM
#2
Inactive Member
yes cords are easy you take one end and plug one in the guitar and the other and plug it in your amplifier.
-
November 8th, 2003, 07:31 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Holy Shit i can't believe you said that, please tell me it was meant to be funny.
-
November 8th, 2003, 06:35 PM
#4
Inactive Member
uhmm Yes it was a poke at his mis-spelling of CHORD
-
November 8th, 2003, 07:47 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I think it's a "girl"....I CAN imagine a guy mis-spelling "chord", but I CANT imagine a guy picking such a feminine avatar! By the way Iron Cross whore, if your going to continue posting with my avatar, please dont say anything stupid. People might get us confused.
ESIAM, you haven't been posting on here long enough to get Gretschy's sense of humor, I take it?
-
November 8th, 2003, 10:26 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I can because I think betty boop is a very masturbation worthy cartoon to nut to.
-
November 8th, 2003, 11:25 PM
#7
Inactive Member
HAHA! Your hilarious!
I'm happy to know that my avatar is very masturbation worthy! Yeah, Betty Boops a hottie!
-
November 8th, 2003, 11:35 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I am a big betty fan myself I have a huge collection of betty items!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
November 9th, 2003, 12:11 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Yeah.....It wasn't that funny. [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
-
November 9th, 2003, 12:34 AM
#10
Inactive Member
And you having a nickname like Erica S is a man is just really original?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks